Monday, March 21, 2016

~Spring Inspiration~


Over the weekend,
 I was decorating the house and working in the garden.
I wanted to do a small craft, so
 I covered some eggs with different colored foils.

I found just the right place in the living room!
I'll share some more photos tomorrow of our Easter decorations.
But, I had to share with you some photos of our garden in bloom,
it's beautiful!
These are hellebore flowers.
We have planted them in different areas in the garden 
and 
are doing very well.



A Spring Wreath
Our Leucojum Aestivum-Summer Snowflakes are in bloom.
~A Spring Mantel~


A pretty mosaic shovel next to a Gerbera Daisy.
Air plant in bloom.
Orchids are starting to bloom for Spring.
Always planting in the garden.
Sweet Peas ready to plant!



Our first harvest of carrots.
New garden stakes I found in Oregon.
Tabebuia Tree in bloom!

Our Westerias are in full bloom too!
Living in San Diego,
 there is always something in bloom!
After working in the garden we celebrated with a wonderful meal.
Arugula Salad
Crab
Clams with Pasta
A loaf of home cooked bread and a glass of wine.
Perfect Weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Jody and Stan,
    Your Gardens are gorgeous, dear friends!
    I absolutely love the hue of the hellebore flowers and the wisterias.
    I try to keep green, soft buttery yellows, purple and white in the main Gardens.
    They are such tranquil and serene hues for the Prairie.
    Have a blessed Holy Week and Happy Easter!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the felt carrots and the blue ball jars are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your gardens are stunning. All of your lovely blooms. Thanks so much for sharing with us.
    Wishing you a Wonderful Holy Week and Happy Easter.
    Your dinner sounds yummy.
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am always inspired by your garden! You do such creative things. We were in San Diego in March 5 years ago and I was so amazed with all the flowers, especially the wisteria. Can't wait to see more of your garden and decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely post. I like the pansy boxes with the chalk board. And I love the turquoise mason jars on the mantel very pretty all the photos are wonderful, Happy spring with love Janice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eden:) I a still in winter...ovely..your hellebores..wow..what kind of soil do you have?:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have inspired me! Gorgeous pictures of gorgeous flowers. We are still brown in the Northeast but it will be soon. I have the same garden burlap bag!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All I can say is can I come and live with you?! Gorgeous garden and yummy food, what else can a person possibly ask for? lol
    Your flowers are gorgeous, especially your wisteria and your mantle with the mason jars of daffodils is spectacular!
    Have a blessed Easter!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...